Leading UK Engineering Firm
This firm is one of the largest independent engineering, construction and services company in the UK. As a family owned business, with over 90 years in operation, the company has a proud heritage, notably in the quality of its workforce and strong design and technical capacity.
Our client wanted to upgrade their old F5 FirePass infrastructure to the F5 BIG-IP APM platform and leverage advanced remote access features of the APM module. The aim was to provide a BYOD solution that will allow its mobile workforce to access corporate applications from anywhere and anytime whilst maintaining tight control and security.
iCyber-Security was recommended by a trusted technology partner because of our experience in migrating legacy F5 systems. The task was to carry out the migration, scoping, planning, and onsite delivery as well as handover and be-spoke training on the overall solution. Technology: F5 FirePass, F5 LTM, F5 APM
- Increased reliability of critical BYOD web services
- Increased employees productivity with BYOD
• Pre- and Post-migration assessment and planning
• Implementation, training and knowledge transfer to the network and security teams
• Scoping of the solution and migration planning
• F5 FirePass configuration analysis
• F5 APM configuration migration
• Knowledge transfer
• Go live testing and be-spoke training