Large UK Bank
This firm is among UK’s leading providers of financial services to private and commercial customers. With profit exceeding £2bn a year, this bank employs more than 80,000 employees globally.
The key requirement was to design, implement, and roll-out a modern digital banking infrastructure that will allow the bank to protect against online banking fraud and improve the availability of online banking services. The F5 infrastructure had to be highly resilient, fast, and scalable to cope with the huge growth in desktop and mobile banking apps. Expertise in Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) and advanced network programming was required to deliver the task at hand.
iCyber-Security was selected to advice on the design and implementation of this infrastructure. Our consultants have solid background in network security, global load balancing, and network programming. The overall solution included a mix of iRule, F5 LTM, GTM, and ASM modules to deliver security, agility, and a highly scalable and optimised digital infrastructure
• Leveraging the F5 investment to strengthen security
• Increased reliability and security of critical services
• Digital banking IT infrastructure and advanced network programming to deliver a secure online banking infrastructure
• Integration and testing of web applications
• Anti-phishing and client side integrity checks to protect client’s data against APTs
• Experienced consultant onsite working with the clients to deliver the project successfully • Knowledge transfer to network and security team