Internet of Things (IoT) Provider
This company is a leading UK cloud platform innovator enabling limitless connectivity to the Internet of Things (IoT). The company helps OEM’s & Service Providers to evolve their business models, service offerings, and customer engagement.
The technical requirement was to migrate their existing load balancing platform to the AWS Cloud infrastructure. The physical load balancers configuration was to be migrated and integrated to virtual F5 devices in AWS. F5 Networks was selected as the preferred technology supplier to deliver availability, security, and a resilient Application Delivery Infrastructure (ADI) platform to speed up and protect IoT apps.
iCyber-Security was selected to assist with the migration and integration into AWS. This project was delivered by an experienced consultant with the expertise in F5 LTM and AWS Cloud infrastructure. Technologies: F5 LTM
• Project delivered on time and on budget
• Quick access to combined skills in F5 and AWS
• Reduced project lead times and speedy execution
• F5 LTM and AWS Cloud integration and migration requiring in-depth AWS and F5 knowledge
• Complex AWS infrastructure using F5 LTM and future plans for F5 GTM running vADC
• Knowledge transfer and ongoing technical assistance
• Review of physical load balancers configuration and migration to AWS F5 virtual ADCs
• Ongoing support and knowledge transfer to the technical team