Leading UK University
Our client had a requirement to optimize their existing F5 load balancing infrastructure in order to increase the availability and performance of e-learning applications. The key requirement was to provide expert level advice in order to obtain measurable and tangible performance improvements that will translate to improved users experience.
The university selected the F5 LTM for all its load-balancing needs. iCyber-Security was selected to carry out a review of the overall system because of our expertise in helping educational institutions improve the performance of their critical infrastructure used to deliver online courses and exams. Our consultant provided expert level advise that allowed the university to improve the performance of their online learning portal using F5 technologies such as caching, pipelining, compression, HTTP keep-alive, and iRules.
• Improved users experience for e-learning apps
• Maximizing the university investment on F5 Platform
• Make recommendations that will provide tangible improvements to e-learning applications
• Provide a BIG-IP LTM system review and best practices/recommendations
• Help the university improve the user experience by speeding up e-learning apps
• Helped the university to improve the performance of critical e-learning apps by providing expert advise and recommendations
• Delivered F5 LTM systems health checks
• Knowledge transfer to the network and security team