Leading UK Financial Services Company
This company is a leading multi-national clearing house serving major financial exchanges and platforms as well as a range of global financial markets.
Our client had a requirement to migrate all physical F5VIPRION devices running vCMP, LTM, GTM, and ASM to a new datacentre at a different location. The task was to carry out F5 configuration reviews, pre and post migration checks, and ensure that all migrated services were tested, operational, and ready for production. F5 configuration adjustments in line with the new data centre migration had to be carried out on all F5 devices running in cluster mode. Due to the sensitive nature of the environment, only minimum downtime was tolerated, hence requiring an experienced consultant to complete the task at hand.
iCyber-Security was selected because it has the resource pool with the experience of delivering F5 full application stack that covers LTM, GTM, ASM, AFM, APM, VIPRION, and iRules to leading FTSE 100 companies. We carried out detailed planning for the pre and post migration for more than eight F5 devices. The F5 configuration was reviewed offline prior to the migration, and working closely with the client’s network and application teams, all services were, thereby, tested and migrated successfully.
- The project was delivered ahead of schedule
- Reduced downtime window and faster service recovery
• Multi vendor complex environment requiring in-depth network as well as security knowledge
• Large F5 infrastructure stack consisting of several F5 VIPRIONs, vCMP, LTM, GTM, and ASM modules
• Knowledge transfer and full system health checks
• Health checks of F5 VIPRION devices pre and post migration
• F5 VIPRION platform and service migration with minimum downtime
• Post migration documentation and knowledge transfer